Physical therapy helps people of all ages who have medical conditions, illnesses or injuries that limit their regular ability to move and function.
Physiotherapy at 'V Care Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Care'
Is pain or injury affecting your life?
Pain and injury can stop you from doing the things in your life that are most important to you, whether it be playing sports, socialising with family and friends, or being able to work.
The dedicated and experienced team at 'V Care Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Care' can help.
Physiotherapy is an evidence based healthcare profession that utilizes a variety of interventions and techniques aimed at reducing pain, restoring movement and function, and improving quality of life.
'V Care Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Care' aims to set the bench mark for Physiotherapy in the Peel Region. Our physiotherapists are experienced in sports, musculoskeletal and occupational health physiotherapy, and injury rehabilitation. They are trained in a variety of techniques to assist with the management of your condition, including joint mobilisations and manipulations, massage, acupuncture and dry needling, exercise prescription, electrotherapy modalities, and hot / cold therapies.
At 'V Care Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Care' we also have a strong emphasis on patient education and the teaching of self-enablement strategies. In conjunction with the manual therapy treatment services that we offer, our patients are also empowered to play an active role in their own rehabilitation. To enable us to do this, we offer a minimum of 30 minutes of individual attention at every appointment for every patient.
At your initial consultation your physiotherapist will:
- Perform a thorough assessment of your injury and the predisposing factors contributing to it,
- Diagnose the problem,
- Formulate a treatment plan taking into account your lifestyle and goals,
- Provide treatment,
- Educate you on self-management strategies, and
- Provide you with exercises to help with your recovery.
Physiotherapy can assist with:
- Back, Neck and Pelvic Pain
- Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot Injuries
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand Injuries
- Muscle Sprains and Imbalances
- Ligament Strains
- Nerve Injuries
- Shin Splints
- Fracture Management
- Arthritic Pain
- Management of Sports Injuries
- Pre and Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Falls Prevention
- Improving Balance, Mobility and Fitness
- Walking Aid Prescription
- Management of Neurological and Respiratory Conditions